Academic Resources for Veterans

Forms Needed to Process Your VA Education Benefits

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, as well as state and local government, offers a number of educational assistance programs for veterans and their dependents.

Based on the time and length of service, as well as current status, veterans can be eligible for one or more of these programs.

All students, regardless of what benefits they believe they may be eligible for, should complete a Free Application of Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).