We are working remotely to support you along your career path. How to connect with our office:
- Get oriented: watch our Career Development Office Overview video to learn about our services.
- Professional Materials Review: Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, artist statement or other document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Questions to email@example.com.
- Use our online resources including our new Job Board Roundup, MICAnetwork, GoinGlobal, and iGrad.
- Schedule a virtual appointment: Not sure who to meet with? Please email us first.
- View our COVID-19 Internship FAQs.
At MICA, we believe in empowering students to forge creative, purposeful lives and careers in a diverse and changing world.
Through research, innovation and collaborative support, The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development empowers and educates MICA students and alumni to create purposeful sustainable careers.