How to connect with our office:
- Get oriented: check out this guide to learn about our services.
- Meet with a PCA: Visit a Peer Career Advisor for Drop-in Hours, W/F from 1:00pm-3:30pm in the Career Development office (Gateway 200). Please note PCAs do not hold Drop-in Hours during winter and summer breaks.
- Professional Materials Review: Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, artist statement or other document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Questions to email@example.com.
- Use our online resources including our new Job Board Roundup, MICAnetwork, and iGrad.
- Schedule a virtual appointment: Not sure who to meet with? Please email us first.
At MICA, we believe in empowering students to forge creative, purposeful lives and careers in a diverse and changing world.
Through research, innovation and collaborative support, The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development empowers and educates MICA students and alumni to create purposeful sustainable careers.