We are working remotely to support you along your career path. Here are some ways to connect with our office:
- Professional Materials Review: Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, artist statement or other document to email@example.com. We will review your document and provide feedback within 3-5 business days.
- Email Questions: Send your career questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use our online resources including our new Job Board Roundup, MICAnetwork, GoinGlobal, and iGrad.
- Schedule a virtual appointment: Not sure who to meet with? Please email us first. Schedule on Calendly.
- View our COVID-19 Internship FAQs.
At MICA, we believe in empowering students to forge creative, purposeful lives and careers in a diverse and changing world.
Through research, innovation and collaborative support, The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development empowers and educates MICA students and alumni to create purposeful sustainable careers.