- Professional Materials Review: Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, artist statement or other document to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your document and provide feedback within 3-5 business days.
- Email Questions: Email your career questions to email@example.com
- Use our online resources including our new Job Board Roundup, MICAnetwork, GoinGlobal, and iGrad.
- View our COVID-19 Internship FAQs.
- Schedule a virtual appointment: Not sure who to meet with? Please email us first. Schedule on Calendly.
- Virtual Drop-In Hours: Have a quick question? Come to Drop-In Hours Tuesdays & Thursdays from 3 - 4PM ET via this Zoom link.
At MICA, we believe in empowering students to forge creative, purposeful lives and careers in a diverse and changing world.
The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development’s mission is to foster the professional growth of MICA students and alumni. The Center strives to help students and alumni succeed in their chosen career paths by offering a variety of programs, services, and resources.