In recognition of your sacrifice as a veteran and/or military family member, there are a number of educational resources available to help you advance your personal and career goals.
We at MICA would like to help you achieve your goals and have created the information below with your unique needs in mind.
- Edna Blackwell, MICA's Certifying Official
Bunting Center, Second Floor
(Mailing Address: 1300 W Mount Royal Ave, Baltimore, MD 21217)
Phone: 410-225-2315, Fax: 410-225-2458, Email: email@example.com
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs, GI Bill/VA Regional Office, PO Box 66830, St. Louis, MO 63166-6830, 1-888-GI-BILL (1-888-442-4551) www.gibill.va.gov
- VA's Veteran On-line Application System (VONAPP); www.gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/
- Maximum Tuition Reimbursement Rates for the Post 9/11 (Chapter 33) GI Bill and other Programs; https://www.benefits.va.gov/GIBILL/resources/benefits_resources/rates/ch33/ch33rates080118.asp
- VA FAQ - Customer Service Help / Find the answer to your question; https//gibill.custhelp.com/app/answers/list
- VA Post 9/11 Yellow Ribbon Program FAQs; https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/docs/factsheets/2012_Yellow_Ribbon_Student_FAQs.pdf
- Student Veterans of America (SVA) support and advocacy organization for students veterans; www.studentveterans.org
- Military Spouse and Family Educational Assistance Programs; http://www.military.com/education/money-for-school/military-spouse-and-family-educational-assistance-programs.html
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Mental Health; http://mentalhealth.va.gov