Before you can add devices to Duo, you must first complete setup and enrollment. See Getting Started with Duo for more information.
- Navigate to MICA.edu/Login and sign in with your MICA account.
- You will see the Duo prompt. Select Other options.
- Select Manage devices.
- This step will require you to verify your identity using a desired authentication method before a new device can be added.
- Once you have verified your identity, you will see the devices you have already added to Duo, along with an option to add a new device. Select Add a device and follow the instructions presented by Duo.
- Complete the setup instructions for a desired device and login with Duo. Keep in mind that each device setup has a unique configuration process. You can find more information about all the authentication options and their setup processes here: https://guide.duo.com/universal-prompt