Decker Library offers printing for a fee and scanning free of charge. Here's everything you need to know about these services.
The Library photocopier, located on the lower level, offers scanning capabilities free of charge. Scans can be sent directly to a MICA email address.
- Black and White: 5 cents per page
- Color: 25 cents per page
- Size: Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches)
How to Print within Decker Library
- From Library Computers: Send your document to print from any computer workstation on the upper or lower level.
- From Your Device: Print from your laptop or mobile device using this website. (Note: You must be in the Library to print from your device.)
- Releasing Prints: On the lower level, use the touch screen next to the photocopier to "release" your print by selecting the job and swiping your MICA ID card.
- Assistance: If you need help, please ask at either the Research Help desk (lower level) or Access Services desk (upper level).
- Paper: Our printers use our paper only. Please do not bring your own.
- Size Limitations: Printers are capable of 8.5 x 11-inch printouts only. The copier can copy to 11x17-inch paper.
- No Transparent Paper: We cannot print on transparent paper.
- Large Volume: For large volume printing, use Postal & Print services, located in Bunting Center on the first floor.
- Studio Assignments: For studio assignments, please use the Art Tech Center.
How to Pay
- MICA Community: Faculty, staff, and students must have Flex Account funds on their MICARD (MICA ID card). Set up a Flex Account here.
- Open Studies Students: Obtain a MICARD at the Campus Safety office before setting up a Flex Account.
- Alumni and Visitors: Pay for printouts or photocopies using cash or credit card. Visitors can also print files at Postal & Print between 8:30 am and 3 pm, Monday through Friday.