WHERE TO PRINT
Printing within the Decker Library is available from any computer workstation on the upper or lower level, as well as laptops and mobile devices (see sidebar).
Complete information is available on the lower level of the library--ask for assistance at the Information Desk.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Library paper only
- At this time, our printer is only capable of 8.5 x 11 inch print outs. The copier, however, can copy to 11x17 inch paper.
- No transparencies
- Volume production is not permitted; please use Postal & Print Services
- Studio output is not permitted; please use the Art Tech Center
$.50 - B/W or Color - letter size (8.5 x 11 inch).
Patrons (including faculty, students, staff) must have **Flex Account** funds available on their MICARD (the MICA photo ID card) to do printing. One can set up a Flex Account in two ways:
- In person: Visit the Student Account Services office in Bunting 240. Call (410) 225-2212 for hours (always open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). Cash ($20 minimum), checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Online: Go to the GET page to set up an account or replenish funds using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). The money will be transferred to your Flex account instantaneously.
Continuing Studies students will need to obtain a MICARD at the Campus Safety office at 1212 Mt. Royal Ave. prior to setting up a Flex Account. Call (410) 225-2355 for hours. (The office is always open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
MICA Alumni and other visitors can pay for their printouts or photocopies using cash. Patrons will be handed a printing receipt for the amount owed. Payment is made at the Circulation Desk where a cash register receipt will be issued. Documents will be released once payment is verified. Between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Monday - Friday, visitors have the option of printing files at the Mailroom.
Please note that this facility is intended for academic and library research use.