All current students have a Flex Account associated with their MICARD. The Flex account works like a debit card. Money must first be deposited before it can be spent.
Depositing to a Flex Account
- Visit MICA GET. You can sign in with your MICA username and passwords or make a deposit as a guest without logging in.
- Email StudentAccounts@mica.edu to transfer a credit balance from your student account to your flex account.
- Visit or call the Student Accounts office to pay by cash, check or overseas credit/debit card.
Locations that Accept Flex Payment
- Bookstores: MICA College Store
- Dining: Meyerhoff Dining Hall, Café Doris, Glace Grill, Nancy
- Printing & Copying: Art Tech Center, Decker Library, Postal and Print
- Vending Machines: All locations on MICA campus
- On the Hill Cafe
- Fines: Some departmental checkout locations. Inquire with each department
Flex Account Policy
Flex account funds never expire and can be used year round. The funds carry over from semester-to-semester, and can be used in the Summer. When a student graduates, withdraws, or takes a leave of absence, all funds that are in the flex account will be refunded back to the student within 90 days.