For over ten years we've collaborated with partners in the public and social sectors to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and make tools for positive social change.
Past projects include:
- Re-imagining pediatric asthma care with Johns Hopkins Children's Center Pediatric Pulmonary Asthma Clinic
- Making sure pedestrians and bicyclists are seen and prioritized in city planning with Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)— Highway Safety Office
- Creating a smoke-free homes pop up event with Baltimore City Health Department’s Tobacco Free Baltimore initiative
- Normalizing testing for Baltimore youth with Baltimore City Health Department and the Johns Hopkins Center for Child and Community Health Research
- Creating a dashboard to support decision making for emergency department physicians with Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Center for Data Science in Emergency Medicine (CDEM)
We'd love to partner with you!
Email us at email@example.com for more information.