Welcome (back) Fall 2022 Students!
- MICA is currently in Operational Mode 5 (as of 5/23/22). Masking is welcome but not strictly required.
- Postal & Print is open to the public and Alumni.
- Postal & Print is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Residence Hall package rooms are now closed. They open August 24th. Please hold shipments until then.
- Until August 24th, all campus packages will come to Postal & Print in Bunting regardless of address. You can pick them up if you're still in town or pay to ship them to your home or new off-campus address.
- Summer: Students, including graduating seniors, can continue to receive packages at Postal & Print (Seniors through 7/31/22).
- If you are leaving campus housing and/or moving home, please change your mailing address now. If it has been more than 6 months, please re-forward your mail from your old campus address (it's an election year!).
- Here's how to send packages to campus.
- Student customers can (Faculty & Staff, see below) write down address and payment info then leave (moving the line along) or you can stay and pay
- We can package, ship, charge, email amount and tracking, then shred payment info
- Masks are not required but supported, encouraged and requested
- No limit on pre-labeled drop-off packages, personal or business
Please note: we do not wipe down or quarantine any packages. Please wash your hands after handling/touching boxes.
Staff and faculty:
- Can ship business/college packages and personal mailing (including pre-labeled drop-offs)
- For classroom prints: please go digital, then use your department copier/admin, then email us a pdf of your classroom materials for delivery to your locus with 2-24 hours advance notice
- You can buy stamps and ship packages and pay with card or cash
Current and Incoming Students
- Student's living on-campus in Fall 2022: Please see our Receiving Packages.
The Long Version:
Faculty, Staff and Students: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
We are now open to the public! We do not require it, but request that you please wear a mask if you are not part of the MICA Community.
MICA will be closed Monday September 5th in honor of Labor Day.
MICA is closed for New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day and two days at Thanksgiving and two days at Christmas. For Inclement weather closings, please take note of Alert Banners in Red for more information. We also close periodically for inclement weather. Please check mica.edu or call 410-225-2202.
Postal & Print Products and Services
MICA Postal & Print Services pledges to serve the business shipping needs of the college. We also provide services such as:
- color and black & white printing
- copies from a paper or electronic originals
- local, long-distance, and international faxing services
- variety of shipping and paper supplies
MICA Postal & Print Services serves the MICA community with campus-wide mail delivery and pick-up. As a current undergraduate student living off-campus, you can have packages delivered to Postal & Print and pick them up during hours of operation.
Current USPS Postage Rates
MICA Postal & Print Services would like to remind you that postage rates went up on on January 9, 2022 for the US Postal Service.
1st Class Letter/Forever Stamp: $0.58
Postcard Stamps: $0.40
International Stamps: $1.30
Priority Flat Rate Envelope: $7.99
Express Flat Rate Envelope: $26.50
For a complete listing of the new rates, please visit usps.com, or download the Notice 123 price guide.
If you have any questions about the new postage rates or about shipping in general, please contact Postal & Print Services: email@example.com or call 410-225-2202.
UPS 10:30 a.m.
USPS 2 p.m.
FedEx 1 p.m. - for larger packages, we have to call for a 2-hour pick-up window
(OR from FedEx Dropbox on Mosher and Malster): 6 p.m.