- MICA is currently in Operational Mode 5 . Masking is welcome but not strictly required.
- Postal & Print is open to the public and Alumni.
- Postal & Print is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Here's how to send packages to campus.
- No limit on pre-labeled drop-off packages, personal or business
Please note: we do not wipe down or quarantine any packages. Please wash your hands after handling/touching boxes.
Staff and faculty:
- Can ship business/college packages and personal mailing (including pre-labeled drop-offs)
- For classroom prints: please go digital, then use your department copier/admin, then email us a pdf of your classroom materials for delivery to your locus with 2-24 hours advance notice
- You can buy stamps and ship packages and pay with card or cash
Current and Incoming Students
- Student's living on-campus in Spring 2023: Please see our Receiving Packages.
The Long Version:
Postal & Print Office Faculty, Staff and Students: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
Residence Hall package Rooms: Monday through Friday 10 am - 5 pm
We are now open to the public! We do not require it, but request that you please wear a mask if you are not part of the MICA Community.
MICA'S Land Acknowledgement
MICA is closed for New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day and two days at Thanksgiving and two days at Christmas. For Inclement weather closings, please take note of Alert Banners in Red for more information. We also close periodically for inclement weather. Please check mica.edu or call 410-225-2202.
Postal & Print Products and Services
MICA Postal & Print Services pledges to serve the business shipping needs of the college. We also provide services such as:
- color and black & white printing
- copies from a paper or electronic originals
- local, long-distance, and international faxing services
- variety of shipping and paper supplies
MICA Postal & Print Services serves the MICA community with campus-wide mail delivery and pick-up. As a current undergraduate student living off-campus, you can have packages delivered to Postal & Print and pick them up during hours of operation.
Current USPS Postage Rates
MICA Postal & Print Services would like to remind you that postage rates went up on on January 22, 2023 for the US Postal Service.
1st Class Letter/Forever Stamp: $0.63
Postcard Stamps: $0.48
International Stamps: $1.45
Priority Flat Rate Envelope: $9.65
Express Flat Rate Envelope: $28.75
For a complete listing of the new rates, please visit usps.com, or download the Notice 123 price guide.
If you have any questions about the new postage rates or about shipping in general, please contact Postal & Print Services: email@example.com or call 410-225-2202.
UPS 10:30 a.m.
USPS 2 p.m.
FedEx 1 p.m. - for larger packages, we have to call for a 2-hour pick-up window
(OR from FedEx Dropbox on Mosher and Malster): 6 p.m.