We've gathered an array of resources available to MICA community as they strive to maintain wellness during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Find Resources For:
Physical Health Resources
- Student Health Center
- Vaccine information for Baltimore City
- COVID Testing Information for Baltimore City (Note: Students should contact the Student Health Center for COVID-19 Testing)
- COVID-19/Flu Symptom Comparison
- CDC Self Check Tool
- Flu Shot Information for Baltimore City
Mental Health Resources
- Student Counseling Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Behavioral Health System Baltimore
- Maryland Behavioral Health Administration
Campus Wellness Resources
- Health and Wellness Center
- Student Counseling Center Well-Being Tools & Resources Page
- Grad Connect (Mondays at 6 p.m.)
- Yoga Nidra (wakeful sleep) on Wednesdays from 12 p.m.-12:45 p.m.
Staying Connected to the MICA Community
There are multiple ways that members of the MICA community are staying connected during the COVID-19 Global Pandemic.