Your MICA Password
Your MICA password is used across all online services and campus computers. Passwords are extremely sensitive and should not be shared with anybody. MICA does not ask users for passwords.
RESET A FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
If you forget your MICA password, you can reset it using MICA's identity management system, called RapidIdentity. Here's the process:
- Navigate to RapidIdentity.
- Enter your MICA username and click the "Go" button.
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link. The system will send a PIN to your personal (non-MICA) email address* on file. This authentication code is required to complete the password reset procedure.
- Enter the PIN that was sent to your registered email address.
- You will be asked enter a new password that adheres to the security guidelines.
*If your personal, non-MICA email does not match or is no longer in use, update your contact information on myMICA or Workday (Faculty/Staff/Student Workers). Can't login? Connect with Help Desk via email or service ticket.
CHANGE YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD
If you know your current password and wish to change it, follow the steps below.
- Log in to MICA's identity management system, RapidIdentity.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to your name at the top of the page.
- Select "Change Password" from the selections available.
- Enter your current password, then set and confirm your new password in the fields provided.
Password changes may take up to 15 minutes to synchronize across systems.
Account Claim & Activation
Account activation emails are sent to personal email addresses on file upon enrollment or employment. A "welcome" email containing your MICA email address and claim code will be used to activate your MICA account.
If you did not receive this email, please check your inbox or spam folders. Notify Help Desk if you need an account activation email to be re-sent.
Your MICA account
Upon your first login to myMICA, you will be directed to Duo Mobile. This is a required security feature to ensure user privacy when accessing MICA technology services. Read more about Duo Mobile to get started.
Have your MICA ID, username, password, and Duo Mobile setup? View the MICA software & services now available to you.
- For support with QM Services and Medicat, please contact Health Services.
- For support with StarRez, please contact Residence Life.
Inquiries for other account-related access should be made through a service ticket.
Now that you have activated your MICA account, view the online resources available to you.
Forgot your Password?
Request a one-time PIN to your alternate email address on file used to reset your password.
Activate your Account
Use the information provided in the "welcome" email. Haven't received this email? Email Help Desk.