Each floor of Decker Library offers its own distinct resources. Explore our spaces.
Our library is located on the first floor and basement of the Bunting Center at 1401 West Mount Royal Avenue.
The first floor contains:
- Access Services desk: Check out books and films, pick up items on Hold, check out items
placeon Reserve for a course, and items you've requested through Interlibrary Loan. Ask questions, pay fines, renew, and return items here.
- Creation station: Supplies such as markers, yarn, old magazines, and more are available for use.
- Board games (in-library use only) and our very own game console!
- New materials such as books, films (available for check out), and periodicals (magazines, journals, newspapers, which are available for in-library use only).
- Topical displays: Displays of Decker Library resources covering a wide range of topics.
- Exhibition cases
The lower level contains:
- General Stacks, Books.
- Film and Video Collection: Movies and television series available on DVD and Blu-Ray.
- Research Help Desk: Walk-up help from librarians when staffed.
- Library Meeting Room: Meeting space that will fit 10-12 people comfortably. More information about booking this space can be found here.
- Library Classroom
- All gender restroom and female-identified restroom
- Exhibition case