Our library is located on the first floor and basement of the Bunting Center at 1401 West Mount Royal Avenue.
The first floor contains:
- Access Services desk: Check out books and films, pick up items on Hold, check out items
placeon Reserve for a course, and items you've requested through Interlibrary Loan. Ask questions, pay fines, renew, and return items here.
- Creation station: Supplies such as markers, yarn, old magazines, and more are available for use.
- Board games (in-library use only) and our very own game console!
- New materials such as books, films (available for check out), and periodicals (magazines, journals, newspapers, which are available for in-library use only).
- Topical displays: Displays of Decker Library resources covering a wide range of topics.
- Exhibition cases
The lower level contains:
- General Stacks, Books.
- Film and Video Collection: Movies and television series available on DVD and Blu-Ray.
- Research Help Desk: Walk-up help from librarians when staffed.
- Library Meeting Room: Meeting space that will fit 10-12 people comfortably. More information about booking this space can be found here.
- Library Classroom
- All gender restroom and female-identified restroom
- Exhibition case