The purpose of the Staff Empowerment Council (SEC) is to advocate for the best interests of staff members across all divisions. We aim to foster an environment of respect and equity in line with MICA's mission and vision and especially the commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and globalization. We serve as a forum for discussion and to keep staff informed on matters of interest. We provide feedback to Human Resources and Senior Administration on policies, procedures, and programs that impact staff, while also planning and organizing professional development opportunities.
The SEC fosters transparency among divisions and across levels of administration, striving to enhance the quality of the work environment and fostering the personal growth and development of MICA employees in partnership with Human Resources.
Fall 2020 Zoom Meetings
- Wednesday, August 19, 1:00-2:00pm (Minutes)
- Wednesday, September 2, 1:00-2:00pm (Minutes)
- Wednesday, September 16, 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, September 30, 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 14, 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 28, 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 11, 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 25, 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 9, 1:00-2:00pm