Whether you're working on a multimedia project, need a charger for your study session, or want to enjoy some music while you read, Decker Library has the equipment you need. And the best part? You can borrow it for free!
Available for 2-Hour In-Library Use:
- Laptop chargers to keep you powered up
- Headphones/earbuds for private listening
- Headphone splitters to share with a friend
- External Super Drives for Mac computers
- HDMI cords for seamless connections
How to Borrow Equipment:
Simply request, pick up, and return the equipment at Access Services, conveniently located on the first floor of Decker Library, directly across from the main entrance.
Questions or Special Requests?
We're here to help! Contact Access Services at 410-225-2272 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll assist you with your A/V needs.