About Interlibrary Loan
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows you to access material Decker Library doesn't already have in the collection. ILL is a free service available to all current faculty, students, and staff.
Service note as a result of COVID-19
Please note the following changes to our Interlibrary Loan service as a result of COVID-19:
- Physical items through Interlibrary Loan will be provided to Faculty only, as long as libraries can provide this service.
- Articles or book chapters can be provided digitally to MICA students, staff, and faculty, as long as libraries can provide this service to materials we do not have in our collection.
Have questions about ILL? Get in touch: email@example.com.
Situations in which you could use ILL (as long as libraries can provide this service):
- If you are a Faculty member and there is a book you cannot find in the library catalog
- If you are a Faculty member and there is a film or other media you cannot find in the library catalog
- If there is an article in one of our databases or online that is behind a paywall and inaccessible (available to MICA students, staff, and faculty during COVID-19).
ILL requests during COVID-19 depend entirely on whether or not libraries can provide this service.
Need it faster? Try Enoch Pratt Free Library
We highly suggest all MICA community members take advantage of Baltimore City's public library system, Enoch Pratt Free Library. Enoch Pratt Free Library has many more databases, including ebooks, streaming films, audiobooks, and more. You do not need to be a Baltimore City resident in order to access their materials. Learn more on their website and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble getting an eCard.