Log into the Housing Portal to complete the housing application!
The housing portal is now open to accept housing applications for the AY 2021 - 2022. The housing application deadline has now been extended until further notice.
- Next year, laundry will be included in the cost of housing! Housing cost and laundry information can be found here.
The important dates for the Housing Sign Up process for returning students are as follows:
The Roommate Group Page is now open.
4/19 - Room Selection Appointment Information Available via Email and Housing Portal
- Please note that once your time slot opens, the housing selection page will remain open to you until you select a room.
- If you have completed your application on or after April 19th, you will receive a room selection time slot at a later date.
- 4/21 - Rising Seniors and Rising Juniors Room Selection
4/23 - Rising Sophomores Room Selection
How To Prepare for Room Selection
- Roommate groups must match the apartment occupancy to select.
- Please note that all the time slots are in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- The person with the earliest date and time slot in your group can sign up the roommate group.
- Identify in advance which person will be assigned to each bedroom (A, B, C, D) for any given apartment. The designated group member must assign all roommates during room selection.
- Please log in to the portal up to 3 hours in advance of your designated time slot to review available apartments.
- If you do not have a roommate group, open room selection will available at 3 PM on the day of your time slot. This will allow you to see any open rooms in Gateway and Meyerhoff at that time. Please make sure to review Room Info to view any potential roommates.
Student Staff/Residential Advisor Housing Sign Up process:
If you are applying to be a Residential Advisor and/or hope to live with a Residential Advisor, please submit a Housing Application.
All confirmed Residential Advisor’s will receive information regarding room assignment and apartment mate information via email from the Residential Communities Professional Team
Residential Communities Professional Team main contact list;
Sharnelle Henry, AD of Residential Communities (email@example.com)
Samantha Ferringo, Residential Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Helpful Resource Links
If you experience difficulties during sign up day please contact email@example.com. This email will be monitored from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.