Log into the Housing Portal to complete the housing application!
2/28 - Housing Application Opens
3/28 - Housing Application Closes
4/1 - Room Selection Time Slot Notification
4/11 - Room Selection Day for Four person roommate groups
4/13 - Room Selection Day for Three or Two person roommate groups
4/14 - Room Selection Day for Individuals
How it works
- Housing Application Completed
- Only students who completed their housing application by March 28th are eligible to participate in room selection. All other students will be placed on the waitlist.
- Create Your Group
- Create your roommate group in the application in advance of your selection day.
- Students will be able to request any returning student(s) to join their roommate group.
- Mark Your Calendar
- Time slots will be designated based on academic class and application complete date. Please note that all the time slots are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Time Slots
- Once your time slot opens, you will be able to select an apartment and assign yourself and any roommates to an apartment.
- Students can sign up at any time after their time slot has begun.
- Your time slot will be sent to you via email 4/1, and can be found in your Housing Application.
- Review Desired Apartments
- Upperclass students can choose an apartment in The Gateway, Meyerhoff House, or a designated floor in Leake Hall. Only available rooms that have not yet been chosen will show at the time of your time slot.
- Students can log in to the portal up to 3 hours in advance of their designated time slot to review what is still available. Student groups should have a minimum of 10 options in mind in case the apartment you desire is no longer available.
- The maximum number of people allowed to share an apartment is 4, with the exception of two 5 person spaces in Meyerhoff. The apartment must be filled in order to choose it.
- Choose your Apartment
- On the date and time assigned to you, log in to the housing sign up portal and sign up your group for an apartment.
- Only 1 person will need to be logged in to place your apartment-mate into their assignment.
- Each group member will need to be assigned to individual bedrooms. Identify in advance which person will be assigned to each bedroom for any given apartment.
Students that missed the housing application deadline of March 28th will be placed on a waitlist. The waitlist will be in order based on the date you completed your application. Students that missed the application deadline are not eligible to join apartment mate groups for the sign up process. The housing application will reopen on April 18th and room selection for the waitlist will be held in June.
Student Staff/Residential Advisor Housing Sign Up process:
If you are applying to be a Residential Advisor and/or hope to live with a Residential Advisor, please submit a Housing Application.
All confirmed Residential Advisor’s will receive information regarding room assignment and apartment mate information via email from the Residential Communities Professional Team
Residential Communities Professional Team main contact list;
Sharnelle Henry, AD of Residential Communities (firstname.lastname@example.org)