Sign Up For Housing
In order to sign up for housing at MICA, each student must make a housing deposit and submit a housing application. If you have questions about your housing deposit, please contact Student Accounts at email@example.com.
For the Academic Year 2022-2023, the housing application will open May 1st on the Housing Portal.
The application due date has been extended to 4:00 PM on August 12, 2022.
First-year students are required to live on campus. Please see housing exemption information here.
Housing Portal Login Notice
When registering for the Housing Portal, please use an email address you have access to. Once your MICA email and credentials are active, you will then be able to log in using your MICA credentials.
New Student Housing Sign Up Timeline
- May 31 - Application Deadline
- Week of June 13 - Housing Assignment Information Posted
- August 1 - Move In Appointments Open
- August 12 - Housing Application Closes
- August 19 - Graduate Student Move In
- August 24 - New Student Move In
- August 25, 26 - Transfer Student Move In
Room-type preferences are considered on a first come first served basis. Please complete your housing application to be considered.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Off-Campus Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-225-2398.
- Housing Costs
- Transfer Student Next Steps
- Graduate Studies
- Office of Accessibility and Disability Services
- What to Bring Checklist