Summer Art Camp
Elementary, middle, and high school students can maximize their summer breaks by engaging in supervised classes and recreation that promote freedom of expression in a structured way.
Classes meet Monday- Friday, with morning and afternoon options. Additional care options may be added to create a full-day experience for students.
Summer Art Camp 2020 Dates
- Early Session: June 8 - June 12
- Session 1 :June 15 - June 26
- Session 2: June 29 - July 10 (no class July 3)
- Session 3: July 13 - July 24
- Late Session: July 27 - July 31