Applications for individual artists or artist-couples are due no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time February 1, 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by March 1, 2019 and must accept the award by March 15, 2019.
Learn more about the Alfred and Trafford Klots International Program for Artists.
Important: Requirements for Recent Work
Please read carefully the following requirements for the files of recent work uploaded with your application.
- TOTAL File Size Limit: 32MB
- Limit: up to 12 pieces
- Use only alphanumeric characters in your file names. Characters like # or : may hinder the upload process. Do not use spaces in the file names.
- The images/videos submitted in your application are reviewed by a blind jury. Therefore, it is imperative that they be labeled with a clear information of the medium and size and that they do not include anything that would identify the artist.
- The images/videos and information must not contain any information that can be used to identify you. If such information is included, your images will not be forwarded to the jury, and your application will be denied.
For visual artists:
- Image files must be JPEGs (.jpg)
- Complete the Information fields with the dimensions, medium, and date completed for each image you upload.
Performance, video, and film artists:
- Video files for this application must be in MPEG-4 (.mp4) or MOV (.mov) formats.