Each year we recognize standout student programs in the following areas:
- Art Appreciation
- Baltimore Exploration
- Community Building
- Community Service
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Globalization (DEIG)
- Health & Wellness
- Professional Development
Winning programs should have contributed to the betterment of the MICA community. The program also must have taken place from April 15, 2019 through March 13, 2020.
When nominating a program for Student Program of the Year please consider the following questions:
- What was the purpose of the program?
- How do you know the program was successful?
- How did the program contribute to the betterment of MICA's community?
- What was unique about the planning, publicizing, or implementation of this program
? How did the organizers utilize their resources?
To nominate a program for the Student Program of the Year Award please click here.