All required application materials can be submitted to the Carey Business School through their online application system. Please note that a GRE or GMAT score is required for full admission. For full information about Carey Business School requirements, please visit the Carey Business School Application Requirements page. For more information about the application procedures, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design Leadership Tuition & Fees: http://carey.jhu.edu/admissions/tuition
Application Requirements & Procedures for M.B.A./M.A. in Design Leadership
Most required application materials, including the form, transcripts, recommendations and written requirements, are submitted online through the Carey Business School online application system. Questions regarding the application system can be directed to Lauren Seicke, email@example.com.
2. Written Requirements
The Design Leadership (M.B.A./M.A.) requires applicants to upload three unique essays through the Carey Business School online application:
- A. Why are you a strong candidate for the Design Leadership program? What makes this degree a good fit for you? How will you make a unique contribution to the Carey Business School and Maryland Institute College of Art communities? (500 words)
- B. How do you plan to leverage the M.A. in Design Leadership in your career trajectory?
- C. Please answer essay question C1 or C2:
- C1: Describe your most significant success or failure. Please include the situation, attributions related to it and what you learned from it.
- C2: Describe a time your ethics were challenged. How did you address the situation and what did you learn?
3. GMAT OR GRE Test Scores
All applicants to Design Leadership are required to submit a GMAT or GRE score. For more information on scoring and requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Special Requirements for International Students
The Carey Business School at Johns Hopkins University has special requirements for international applicants. For more information, visit the What You Need to Know Before Applying page of the Carey Business School's website.