Virtual info session with Kristin Van Meerbeke, Talent Operations & Intern Program Manager at NPR.
Register via MICAnetwork > Events > follow the Zoom link.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions -
Info sessions are like an artist talk!
- Open to all current students, students on leave, and alumni. Recommended for all undergraduate (UG) and graduate (GR) years and majors.
- The content is especially relevant for Animation, Film and Video, General Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Humanistic Studies, Illustration, Information Visualization, Interactive Arts, Photography, and UX Design
- Learn about the industry, career paths, and company culture
- Expand your network (meet the people who hire creatives!)
- Understand the qualities + skills organizations are looking for in interns and employees
- Learn about internship programs, anticipated staff openings, and application deadlines
- Ask questions, be curious