Discover: The next generation of up-and-coming artists and designers.
Be Inspired: Talk directly with the most exceptionally talented students.
Purchase: Artwork by both emerging and accomplished artists before their prices soar.
Party: Get a taste of Baltimore's best curated food trucks.
Exercise: Walk the most visually stunning 2-mile route through 7 art-filled MICA buildings.
Don't Miss This Great Event!
ArtWalk Entry Fee
$50 VIP Admission includes:
- Early bird admission at 4 p.m. See the artwork 1 hour earlier than general admission patrons and be the first in line to purchase your favorite art.
- A champaign toast at 4:15 p.m. in celebration of ArtWalk's 10th anniversary.
- 5% off one purchased piece of artwork at checkout. Discount does not affect student commission & only valid May 11, 2017.
- 2 beverage tickets
- A canvas MICA tote
$20 General Admission includes:
- Admission to Artwalk at 5 p.m.
- 1 beverage ticket
Children 10 years old and under are free.
Baltimore's Best Food Trucks Onsite
A selection of Baltimore's best food trucks will line Mount Royal Avenue serving up some great savory and sweet eats to fuel your walk.
Menu items range between $8-$14; most vendors accept credit cards.
- The Green Bowl - Asian and Latin inspired for the omnivore and vegetarian with a conscience...or taste buds.
- Kommie Pig - Finger lickin' good BBQ ribs and chicken, a MICA favorite.
- Koco Truck - Serving up Korean fusion favorites bulgogi, bibimbap, and more. Cash only.
- Pasta La Vista - Traditional and authentic Italian cuisine
- Sláinte on Wheels - Traditional Irish pub favorites along with some eclectic gourmet creations.
- Iced Gems - Satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of delicious offerings from the pink polka dot truck.
Photos from Past ArtWalks
View more images from previous ArtWalks »