Discover: The next generation of up-and-coming artists and designers.
Be Inspired: Talk directly with the most exceptionally talented students.
Purchase: Artwork by both emerging and accomplished artists before their prices soar.
Party: Get a taste of Baltimore's best curated food trucks.
Exercise: Walk the most visually stunning 2-mile route through 7 art-filled MICA buildings.
Don't Miss This Great Event!
ArtWalk Entry Fee
$50 VIP Admission includes:
- Early bird admission at 4 p.m. See the artwork 1 hour earlier than general admission patrons and be the first in line to purchase your favorite art.
- A champaign toast at 4:15 p.m. in celebration of ArtWalk's 10th anniversary.
- 5% off one purchased piece of artwork at checkout. Discount does not affect student commission & only valid May 11, 2017.
- 2 beverage tickets
- A canvas MICA tote
$20 General Admission includes:
- Admission to Artwalk at 5 p.m.
- 1 beverage ticket
Children 10 years old and under are free.
Buy 10 tickets and we will reserve a table of 10 for you in the celebration tent!
Have a dedicated place to sit and relax, eat, and discuss the great art you've seen or bought! Purchase 10 tickets at the VIP or General Admission level and we will reserve a table for 10 for your and your guests at this year's ArtWalk!. Tickets must be purchased all together when you register, staff will contact you after your purchase for your table name.
Baltimore's Best Food Trucks Onsite
A selection of Baltimore's best food trucks will line Mount Royal Avenue serving up some great savory and sweet eats to fuel your walk.
Menu items range between $8-$14; most vendors accept credit cards.
- The Green Bowl - Asian and Latin inspired for the omnivore and vegetarian with a conscience...or taste buds.
- Kommie Pig - Finger lickin' good BBQ ribs and chicken, a MICA favorite.
- Koco Truck - Serving up Korean fusion favorites bulgogi, bibimbap, and more. Cash only.
- Pasta La Vista - Traditional and authentic Italian cuisine
- Sláinte on Wheels - Traditional Irish pub favorites along with some eclectic gourmet creations.
- Iced Gems - Satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of delicious offerings from the pink polka dot truck.
Photos from Past ArtWalks
View more images from previous ArtWalks »