The award is designed to recognize students who have exemplified extraordinary service and dedication to leadership during this academic year.
Requirements for eligibility include:
- Must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior, transfer, or graduate student
- Must NOT be graduating in December 2019 or May 2020
- Involvement in the academic or co-curricular department for at least one academic year
- Has made extensive and effective leadership contributions to the MICA community
- Good academic standing (has an academic GPA of 3.0 or higher)
To nominate a student for the Outstanding Achievement in Leadership Award please click here.