Benefits of Being MICA Alumni
Experience the perks of being part of MICA's Alumni Association with the new Alumni Benefit ID Card. This card offers several new and exciting discounts and services, including two-for-one admission to the American Visionary Art Museum; a discount on Zip Car memberships and at the MICA Bookstore; discounted auto, home, and life insurance with Liberty Mutual; and, access to the MICA Fitness Center and Decker Library. The card is free of charge and is available to all alumni.
*To request your Alumni Benefit ID Card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, alumni year, and mailing address in the email body, and the Office of Alumni & Parent Relations will mail one to you.
The Office of Alumni Relations has been busy this past year, helping create and run more events on campus and around the world than ever before. In case you missed them, here's a sample of some recent alumni events:
- MICA Alumni+Student Meet-Up at Pratt's Brooklyn Fashion + Design Accelerator.
- The North Avenue Knowledge Exchange, a day of free teaching and learning to bring the Station North community together.
- Bay Area alumni happy hour, organized by Alex Matzner '08 and Jenn Julian '08.
- MICA alumni in Seoul, Korea met for a reunion hosted by Jenny Robinson '11.
- All alumni were invited to attend the MICA Career Fair, sponsored by the Career Development Office.
- MICA Alumni Reception at VoltaNY, including an introduction by the fair's Artistic Director, Amanda Coulson.
- The first MICA MiniReunion was held in the historic nearby Belvedere building.
- Over 100 members of the MICA community came together for the College's first ever giving day, Make Your Mark
We hope you will continue to join us at upcoming events, such as ArtWalk on May 12!