The mail coordinators are responsible for organizing all of the mail that their building receives.
Summary of Essential Functions
- The main goal of the mail coordinator is to ensure all mail is being delivered to its appropriate recipient in a timely fashion.
- Mail coordinators are also responsible for managing expectations for desk assistant performance related to the handling of student mail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Mail coordinators must make time Monday through Friday to sort the mail and notify students of their packages.
- Mail coordinators are responsible for sending out emails every day to notify students that they have a package and for sorting flat mail into the return to sender and/or individual mail boxes present at each desk.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of mail sorting and consistent communication
- Organization, detail oriented and timeliness
- Ability to problem solve and dedication to communicating with appropriate recipient in a timely fashion
- Must be currently enrolled at MICA
- Must have prior work experience
- Must also serve as a Desk Assistant and fulfill weekly shifts
Conditions of Employment
- Satisfactory Background Check
- Unusual Circumstances related to position include some weekend and evening work outside of normal business hours.
Applications for this position have closed.