Community Site Leader (CSL) is a semester long volunteer position for students who want to be more engaged in larger Baltimore community through art making and education.
Summary of Essential Functions
Depending on the site’s needs and schedule, CSL volunteer 1-4 hours per week on site to support the site supervisor with arts focused activities, lessons or projects. Community Site Leaders are expected to be a consistent volunteer for a semester, attend required professional development workshops and bi-weekly meetings.
Conditions of Employment
- Attend CSL Orientation
- Enroll to MICA Payroll through Human Resources
- Fingerprinting (paid for by MICA)
- Attend Professional Development Workshops
- Attend Bi-Weekly Meetings
- Midterm and final evaluation
- Tier I: $300 per semester
- Tier II (Returning): $450 per semester
Applications for this position have closed.
Application opens January 13, 2020 and will be due by February 2, 2020.