From artist talks and workshops, to fitness classes and social events, there's always something to do at MICA. These programs and events give you an opportunity to have some fun, meet new people -- and win some awesome prizes! That's where Event Hopper comes in!
For every Event Hopper event that you attend, you earn an entry into the end-of-semester raffle. Look for the "EH" on the MICA / App and Events & Exhibitions calendar (or the Event Hopper logo on posters and flyers around campus) to know which events qualify. Check out the Terms & Conditions below for full details!
The MICA Event Hopper program is a collaboration between the Center for Student Engagement, Office of Culture & Identity, Office of Residence Life & Off-Campus Housing, Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development, and MICA Wellness.
Winners will select their prize from the following options:
- 1st Place (up to $200 value) [1 winner]: Nintendo Switch Lite, Apple AirPods, Apple TV, Beats Wireless Headphones, or any of the prizes below
- 2nd Place (up to $150 value) [2 winners]: Apple Pencil, Echo Show, Amazon Kindle/Fire, or any of the prizes below
- 3rd Place (up to $100 value) [2 winners]: Air Fryer, Headspace Subscription, Essential Oil Diffuser, Greedy Reads Book Bundle
Terms & Conditions
- Only MICA events with the Event Hopper logo or "EH" are eligible.
- To earn an entry, attendees must check in using the MICA / App link or QR code provided at the event.* Be sure to download the MICA / App for the best Event Hopper experience!
- There is no limit on how many events you can attend-- the more you go to, the more chances you have to win!
- At the end of each semester, we will randomly draw 5 winners. On 5/2/22, winners will be announced and contacted via email to select & claim their prize.
- Only current MICA students are eligible to win. Students can only win once per academic year.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
1st Place: Elise Dean Wolf
2nd Place: Steven Judge
3rd Place: Kari VanPelt