Show off your costume for a chance to win MICA's Annual Costume Contest! The deadline for submissions is 8:30 PM (ET) on Saturday, October 30.
- Participants must be current MICA students.
- Participants must check-in at the Costume Contest Registration table (at the event) by 8:30 PM at the latest. Check-in begins at 8:00 PM
- Participants must be present in Falvey Lower Lobby by 8:45 PM to be lined up by number
- Participants may NOT be under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance.
- Participants will walk the stage on two feet. There will be no slithering, sliding, rolling, running, or jumping on the stage. Performing on stage is permitted. Crowd surfing is not.
- Any costume items that are removed during the contest/performance, must be collected by the participant as they exit the stage.
- Participants may not discard or throw any items into the crowd during their performance.
- No liquids, confetti, or other messy substances are permitted.
- Judges will evaluate ALL costumes based on detail, creativity, and originality. Additionally, judges will look for contestants that best exemplify the categories below.
CATEGORIES & PRIZES
- Best Overall: $75
- Best Group (2+): $50
- Best Performance: $25
- Most Creative: $25
- Scariest: $25
- Audience Choice: $50