MICA works to build effective campus+community partnerships that link external community opportunities to resources within the MICA community.
MICA's Commitment to Community
- Make community-based learning and partnered teaching and research a pervasive aspect of the MICA experience.
- Cultivate strong and sustainable educational partnerships in the City of Baltimore.
- Mobilize artists, designers, and educators to create positive social change.
Community Partners of 2019-2020
- 901 Arts
- Baltimore Youth Arts
- Bolton North
- CASA of Maryland
- Force: Upsetting Rape Culture
- Living Classrooms Patterson Park House
- Make Studio
- Mt.Royal Elementary Middle School
- Neighborhood Design Center
- Pride Center of Maryland fka. GLCCB
- Refugee Youth Project
- Roots & Raices
- The Chinatown Collective
- Union Baptist Head Start