Robert Alicea (he/him), Director of Residence Life & Student Conduct
- Office Location: 2nd Floor Latrobe
- Office Phone: 410.462.2430
- Contact me about general topics related to being a resident within the residence halls or to inquire about the spectacular residence life team or to find connections on campus for student support - or just to get to know me! Contact Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Me: With over a decade of experience in Higher Education (ranging from student staff to a Director now), I have been a part of making the residential experience as amazing as possible at various institutions in three states! Although I am a Bronx Native, I have explored my identity in relation to others by branching out and getting to know people. I am happy to call Maryland my home now with my partner and our fantastic daughter; we also have two adorable cats!
Sharnelle Henry (she/her), Assistant Director of Residential Communities
- Office Location: Leake Hall 114
- Office Phone: 410.462.7598
- Contact me about any residential concerns. I supervise the Residential Communities Team (RCs, GCAs, RAs), and we're able to navigate all concerns that arise or we'll route you to the office that can. Contact Sharnelle at email@example.com
- About Me: I have been at MICA since August 2019. I am from New York City! I like to learn about network/cybersecurity, buy things for my cat, Mia, visit parks in Baltimore, and try new local food spots.
Annie Kwon (she/her), Housing Operations Manager
- Office Location: 2nd Floor Latrobe
- Office Phone: 410.383.6611
- Contact me about the Housing Portal! Contact Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Me: I have been at MICA since 2015 as a student and working in the Office of Residence Life since 2019.
The Residential Coordinators of Residence Life & Off-Campus Housing are live-in professional full time staff members with a Master's Degree who works as a member of the Student Affairs team to oversee all functions of on-campus housing in the residence halls. Additionally, the professional staff share duty rotation to respond to emergency and crisis situations.
Residential Coordinator for First Year Communities - currently open
- Office Location: 1st Floor Latrobe
- Office Phone: 410.462.7599
Residential Coordinator for Upperclass Communities - currently open
- Office Location: Meyerhoff 111
- Office Phone: 410.225.2577
Asrianna Simmons-El (she/her), Graduate Assistant for First Year Communities
- Contact me about first year communities. I've been an undergraduate living on and off campus so I know quite a bit about some of the things you're experiencing. Talk to me about residential concerns, resources on campus, balancing school and work, or even just school. I am here for you! Contact Asrianna at email@example.com
- About Me: I'm from Baltimore County. Received my Bachelors of Arts in GFA right here at MICA in Spring of 2021 and am currently pursuing my Masters of Art in Teaching here as well. When I'm not running around campus, I am making sculptures, watching Tik Toks, or spending time with my family, especially my cat, Egypt, who I've had since I was 11. I also love to binge watch TV series so if you know any shows that are filled with drama, suspense and crime please let me know!
Emani Carter (she/her), Graduate Assistant for Upperclass Communities
- Office Location: Gateway 203
- Contact me about the upperclass communities, Gateway is my expertise. Contact Emani at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About Me: I am from Richmond, Virginia. My undergrad degree(BS in Visual Communication Design, minor in Small Business) is from Stevenson University in Baltimore County c/o 2017. I am currently in the Community Arts MFA program! When I am not working, I am hiking and making art. My favorite color is yellow and I am a vegetarian :)
Office Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 410-225-2398
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9AM-4:30PM
- Location: 2nd Floor Latrobe
Note: All payments and refunds are processed by the Student Accounts Office.