The office of Open Studies administers a broad range of academic programs. The programs listed below will be running during the May 2021 through July 2021 time frame:
- Young People’s Studios (YPS) [updated on May 4, 2021]
- Pre-College Art and Design Program [updated on May 4, 2021]
- Community Education and Professional Practice [updated on May 3, 2021]
- MA/MBA in Design Leadership [updated on April 5, 2021]
- All MPS Programs (Business of Art and Design, Data Analytics and Visualization, and UX Design)
At this time, students enrolled or planning to enroll in these programs should expect to participate remotely with no access to the MICA campus.
FAQs for each program are listed below.