The office of Open Studies administers a broad range of academic programs. The programs listed below will be running during the January through May 2021 time frame:
1. Art and Design College Accelerator Program (ADCAP)
2. Community Education and Professional Practice
3. MA/MBA in Design Leadership
4. All MPS Programs (Business of Art and Design, Data Analytics and Visualization, and UX Design)
5. Young People’s Studios (YPS)
At this time, students enrolled or planning to enroll in these programs should expect to participate remotely with no access to the MICA campus.
FAQs for each program are listed below.