Everyone in MICA's community is required to use #CampusClear to gain access to buildings on campus. It only takes a few seconds to self-screen, and your participation helps to keep our campus safe for everyone. If you do not have a mobile device, are unable to install or do not wish to install the #CampusClear mobile app, you may use the #CampusClear Web App. Thank you for your cooperation and participation in doing all that we can to make sure we have a safe return to campus!
- Install the #CampusClear app
Click on the appropriate store button for your mobile device and install the #CampusClear app.
- Read agreements and user consent
- Read through each agreement screen and click “I understand”
- Read user consent and click “I consent”.
- Enter your role (“student”, “employee”, or “visitor”)
- Enter your email address
If “student” or “employee”, enter your MICA email address.
- Check for a confirmation email to complete the account setup
Check your MICA email for the confirmation email to complete the account setup. The email will be from “Ivy Team” at the email address email@example.com.
- Click Confirm Email
Note: Only click on the “confirm email” button, if you recently set up or logged into the #CampusClear app. Every time you log out of the app and attempt to log back in, you will be asked to verify your identity through the email confirmation. You are now set up to use the app and can do so by going back to the app.
- Start Your Check-in
Press the start button to begin your check-in for the day. Recommended: Select “Allow” for CampusClear to send notifications
- Complete Self-screening
You will be presented with the question of “How are you feeling?”.
Click all of the appropriate buttons.
- Get Your Results!
Click “See Result” at the bottom of the app. Users must display results to enter campus/class.
- You will remain logged in to the app until you log-out, even after closing the app.
- Your results for the day will display every time you open the app, until the next day when you are prompted to complete the “How are you feeling?” question again. So it is okay if you close the app between completing your attestation and needing to present your results on campus.
- Every time you log out of the app and log back in, you will be asked to verify your identity through the email confirmation.
If you have any questions contact the MICA COVID app team at firstname.lastname@example.org.