LRC peer academic coaches are here to support you, virtually, as your courses transition to online delivery modes. View availability and schedule a meeting via Google Hangouts here! A Hangout link will be emailed to you prior to the meeting. Get support with
- approaches to documenting and sharing studio work in Canvas and other online platforms
- brainstorming and strategizing for your creative and academic projects
- troubleshooting online tools and learning modes
- other living and learning challenges where you need a peer perspective
Academic Coaches provide peer support to all MICA students and assist students adjusting to new academic and creative challenges at MICA. Coaches provide peer mentorship and leadership by encouraging greater engagement at the College and by helping students to develop strategies that improve academic, creative, and personal performance. Coaches proactively build rapport by hosting outreach tables and visiting classes, and increase understanding and application of organization and study skills by facilitating group workshops and individual academic coaching sessions.
Project & Time Management
From Creativity to Critique
- Productivity Lab - CANCELLED
Until further notice, this recurring event has been cancelled.
Thursdays, 3:30-4:30pm, Bunting 110
Meet weekly to reduce procrastination, plan semester goals, and develop weekly schedules to achieve those goals. Open to all students. Come to one, some, or all Thursday meetings. Snacks provided.
MICA Events Calendar