All relevant materials related to the 2021-2026 Strategic Plan process are posted here, along with a succinct planning timeline, with accomplished (✓) and planned activities:
Please login using your MICA login and password to access documents.
✓ Developed a Draft Strategic Plan Framework with Goals & Themes via wide-net collection of strategic ideas with Senior Team Retreat (8/18), Leadership Team Retreat (9/18), Board of Trustees meeting (10/18)
✓ Formed a Strategic Plan Steering Committee (HUB for 2018-2019) launched with broad college constituency representation including alumni, faculty, parents, staff, students, and trustees. (12/18)
✓ Engaged Campus & Community to finalize Plan Framework and generate plan content. (2/19)
✓ Multiple campus presentations to all constituencies (2/19-4/19), Pan-College Convening (4/19), online collection of feedback and ideas. (4/19-6/19)
✓ Hosted MSCHE Accreditation Team Visit. (3/19–4/19)
✓ Planned Expansion of Strategic Planning Website to engage campus constituencies and external stakeholders.
✓ Considered MSCHE Accreditation Team Visit Report Recommendations for Strategic Plan content development.
✓ Further Engage Campus Community and Engage External Constituents in Planning. (10/19-11/19)
✓ Develop a Draft Strategic Plan. (11/19-12/19)
✓ Conduct Initial Community Review of Draft Plan. (12/19)
✓ Develop Schematic Draft of Strategic Plan. (11/20-1/20)
• Schematic Draft v.1 Review by Campus Community (1/14-1/30)
• Schematic Draft v.2 Review & Endorsement by Board of Trustees (2/4-2/21)
• Final Plan Development & External Community Review (Late Feb – March)
• Final Draft Sharing with Campus Community and Plan Design (March – April)
• Finalize Strategic Plan and Submit to Board of Trustees for Review and Approval (5/22)