Reserves are items pulled and set aside for a particular course. Reserves are located behind the Access Services Desk on the first floor of the library.
Procedures and Policies for Faculty
- Please submit your Reserves list to Access Services via this form.
- Materials currently available in the library's collection may take up to two days to be placed on Reserve. Items that must be purchased can take approximately two to six weeks, depending on availability.
- Only one copy of an item will be placed on Reserve.
- Items that are owned by other libraries or rental company will not be placed on Reserve or Hold.
- Faculty are allowed extended due dates for Reserve items for classroom use.
- Access Services can place personal items owned by Faculty on Reserve (unless we own said items, in which case, we will place our items on Reserve), and personal material must be picked up at the end of each semester.
- The course instructor should be present when DVD/Blu-Ray Reserves are circulated for use in the classroom unless a signed TA Checkout Form has been provided. The material can be checked out to the faculty member, or an approved TA, for up to 24 hours.