Special Collections at Decker Library includes:
- Artists' books
- Rare books
- Audiovisual materials (moving images and audio)
- MICA history materials (graduate theses, architectural records, yearbooks and scrapbooks, reports, catalogs, student rosters, financial ledgers, meeting minutes, and more)
Please note that some materials may be restricted. Unpublished MICA records are not available for outside research for 70 years from the date of creation. Documentation is sporadic for many eras.
There are three ways to see what we have in our collection, besides what is highlighted below:
- View our Special Collections and MICA Archives repositories on ArchivesSpace
- View what we have available digitally on the MICA Digital Library
- View our MICA Mades collection of digitized audio lectures on the Internet Archive
If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.