See also: MICA and COVID-19 - MICA's latest set of campus actions, policies, and advice in response to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic.
Updated May 10, 2021
How to Return Materials to Decker Library
What is happening? Virtual Services:
- Contactless pick up of circulating materials (books, Film and Video Collection items), by appointment only Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 12pm-3pm.
- All pick ups must be scheduled in advance by placing the item on Hold through the Library Catalog .
- Pick up location is inside Bunting Center.
- See tutorial below.
- Electronic resources subscribed to and by Decker Library, including electronic journals, ebooks, and more. All ebooks and most articles can be found directly through out Catalog. For all available articles, take a look at our list of databases.
- Interlibrary Loan (assuming other Libraries have access).
- Research Help through email, phone, video chat (Zoom or Google Hangouts).
- Purchasing of physical and digital material (Kanopy and other databases, services).
- Scanning of Library-owned materials for students and faculty, otherwise known as Document Delivery. DocDel will resume 01/25/2021.
- Research Instruction via Zoom.
What is not happening?
- In-person visits.
- In-person Research Instruction and Research Help.
- Cash transactions.
How to Schedule Contactless Pick Up
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us.
For research help, contact the Decker Librarians:
For everything else, including information about Holds, borrowing, your account, and more, contact Access Services: