See also: MICA and COVID-19 - MICA's latest set of campus actions, policies, and advice in response to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic.
Updated January 19, 2021:
Decker Library will be providing contactless pick up of material that circulate in the collection (books and Film and Video Collection items) to faculty, staff, and students Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 12pm-3pm. All pick ups must be scheduled in advance by placing the item on Hold through the Library Catalog.
Contact us with questions: email@example.com.
Information for the Spring 2021 Semester
Keeping people from congregating will slow down the spread of COVID-19 and make it easier for the medical community to keep up with cases. The library will engage in the following practices for Spring 2021 Semester:
What is not happening?
- In-person visits.
- In-person Research Instruction and Research Help.
- Cash transactions.
What is happening? Virtual Services:
- Electronic resources subscribed to and by Decker Library, including electronic journals, ebooks, and more. All ebooks and most articles can be found directly through out Catalog. For all available articles, take a look at our list of databases.
- Interlibrary Loan (assuming other Libraries have access).
- Research Help through email, phone, video chat (Zoom or Google Hangouts).
- Purchasing non-physical material (Kanopy and other databases, services).
- Scanning of Library-owned materials for students and faculty, otherwise known as Document Delivery. DocDel will resume 01/25/2021.
- Research Instruction via Zoom.
- Contactless pick up of circulating materials (books, Film and Video Collection items), by appointment only.
- Requests are done directly through our Library Catalog.
- Pick up location is inside Bunting Center.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us.
For research help, contact the Decker Librarians:
For everything else, including information about Holds, borrowing, your account, and more, contact Access Services: