Keeping people from congregating will slow down the spread of COVID-19 and make it easier for the medical community to keep up with cases.
What does this look like for you and the community?
- Use our Library Catalog to find full-text, electronic media.
- Borrow articles that you can't otherwise access through our Interlibrary Loan service.
- Get Research Help through email (email@example.com) and video chat (Zoom or Google Hangouts).
- Request Research Instruction via Zoom.
What's not happening?
- Book checkouts - books in hand have been renewed by staff until the College is back open.
- Physical Interlibrary Loan of materials such as books and DVDs.
- Purchasing physical material.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us:
For research help, contact the Decker Librarians:
For everything else, including information about Holds, borrowing, your account, and more, contact Access Services: