Thank you for suggesting an item for Decker Library to purchase for the collection. We're interested in buying materials that would benefit the MICA community, so we appreciate your help. Please note the services changes below due to COVID-19.
Before Using This Form
- Please check the Library Catalog for your item suggestion to make sure we don't already own it.
- If you are a faculty member and you would like to request we look into purchasing an individual ebook, please visit our eServices for Faculty page.
- If you are a faculty member and you would like to request we purchase streaming rights for a film we do not yet have access to on Kanopy, please visit our Video Streaming Service for Faculty page.
Service Changes Due to COVID-19
- We are ordering physical material for instruction and course work purposes only. Delivery will likely be delayed.
- If you need the item sooner than 2 months, we suggest requesting it via Interlibrary Loan.
- If you are a student, you will not be able to place an item on Hold for pick up. You can request we purchase an item you need for your work at MICA, then after it is processed, you can request print materials get partially scanned through Document Delivery.
- Faculty members can request items be placed on Hold for contactless pick up. After the material has been processed, you will receive an email asking you to schedule your contactless pick up.