The Teaching Technology Center, a MICA faculty development resource, is located in Bunting Center, Room 180.
The Center's purpose is accomplished by:
- Researching, evaluating, and advocating for the adoption of new instructional technologies
- Consulting on selection and use of instructional technologies based on effective instructional design principles
- Delivering faculty training on the use of instructional technologies such as Canvas, Google Apps for Education, and web-conferencing
- Showcasing innovative use of technology by MICA faculty
- Facilitating peer-to-peer collaboration in teaching technologies
- Assisting in the design, development, and delivery of blended/hybrid courses
The center will regularly sponsor presentations on new and existing technologies and best practices for using technology in teaching and learning at MICA.
The center is also directly involved in the Teaching Technology Committee that gathers information and listens to the voices of faculty, staff, and students to help plan for smart instructional technology use and growth at MICA.
Stay connected by visiting our blog entitled: Teaching Technology Center. You can also schedule an appointment for training or consultation by contacting us at email@example.com or scheduling a consultation here.
Or schedule with Pam or Jamie directly!