Educational Technology is part of C/TIE located in Bunting Center, Room 180.
Educational Technology's purpose is accomplished by:
- Researching, evaluating, and advocating for the adoption of new instructional technologies
- Consulting on selection and use of instructional technologies based on effective instructional design principles
- Delivering faculty training on the use of instructional technologies such as Canvas, Google Apps for Education, and web-conferencing
- Showcasing innovative use of technology by MICA faculty
- Facilitating peer-to-peer collaboration in teaching technologies
- Assisting in the design, development, and delivery of blended/hybrid courses
Educational Technology will regularly sponsor presentations on new and existing technologies and best practices for using technology in teaching and learning at MICA.