COVID-19 Information

Additional Internal Contacts to Help Answer Questions about COVID-19

MICA has compiled this list of easy-to-access relevant internal resources.

For additional questions, please use the contacts below:

For academic questions (undergraduate)

 Office of Undergraduate Studies —

For academic questions (graduate)

Office of Graduate Studies  —

For financial aid questions

Financial Aid —

For health-related questions

Student Health Services —

For housing-related questions:

Residence Life —

For international student questions:

Office of International Education  —

For meal-plan and miscellaneous questions re student life:

Student Affairs —

For Open Studies questions:

Office of Open Studies —