As the team gears up for our prolonged Spring Break and beyond we are asking for your partnership in our proactive disinfectant cleaning we are about to undertake. Your help is greatly appreciated by the staff.
We will be disinfecting the following areas on campus this break:
- We will continue to spray disinfectant on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to all high touch areas on campus. This includes door handles, railings, classroom tables and chairs, white boards, common area furniture, conference room tables and chairs, common area bathrooms, fitness center equipment, water dispensers, elevator controls, and cars and our Campus Shuttles.
- We are going to disinfect with hand wipes all common area phones, computer keyboards, and monitors, including those in lab spaces and the tables and chairs associated with those units.
- We are going to disinfect carpets in the classrooms, common areas, and hallways.
- We are going to maintain and disinfect all common area bathrooms on campus.
- Continue to stock and maintain all hand sanitizer stations located at the entrances to all MICA Buildings.
To assist Building Services with this service, please have all classroom tables cleared of any paper or work, common areas cleared of any papers, personal items or personal electronics.
At this time we are not planning on disinfecting any office spaces or electronics. Those will be the responsibility of the user in those spaces.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Facilities Management.