The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations administers the MICA Alumni Association. The office works closely with the Alumni Council and all areas of the College to develop programs, services, and communication which benefit our alumni.
MICA's Alumni Association is a non-dues paying organization. As a member, you automatically receive:
- Lifetime access to the Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development at MICA
- Invitations to participate in alumni exhibitions regionally
- Invitations to receptions, openings, and artists talks
- 10% Discount at the MICA store*. Show your NEW Alumni ID in-person or shop online, using the discount code "ALUM" at checkout. (In-store discount exceptions: Flash drives, printing plates, screens, Holbein sets, course supply packages, 100ct packs of photo paper, event and bus tickets)
- 15% discount* on Non-Degree Learning Opportunities through the Office of Open Studies. (Discount does not apply to non-credit courses.)
- 2 for 1 admission to the American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM), Baltimore, MD.
- MyMICA Email for Life - MICA provides email addresses for all current employees, degree-seeking students and alumni beginning with the class of 2008. If you graduated prior to 2008, you can request an email account by contacting the MICA Help Desk at 410-225-2201 or email@example.com.
- Access to MICA's Decker Library (annual fee of $25). For more information on library policies for alumni, click here.
- 10% off Zipcar membership. Visit www.zipcar.com/mica for more information.
- Access to MICA's Fitness Center. Visit www.mica.edu/alumnifitness for more information.
Additional Benefits are continuously being evaluated and incorporated - Updates are provided to all alumni on an annual basis.