Online registration for the conference is now closed.
Walk-in registration for the Conference begins at 3:00 pm on Thursday, October 22, 2009; the registration desk in the atrium of MICA's Brown Center will be open throughout the entire conference.
Please note that a current school ID for students / faculty required for registration at student or faculty rates.
- Early registration: $150.00
- Late registration: $200.00 (October 1, 2009)
- MICA student / faculty: Free
- MICA alumni: $100 (early registration); $150 after October 1, 2009
- Non-MICA Student (with current photo ID): $50.00
- Non-MICA Faculty (with current photo ID): $75.00
- MICA faculty / student meal plan: $50.00
- Community Scholarship: Application deadline September 30, 2009
- Sunday Salon Shuttle $10.00
- D.J. Spooky performance $10.00 (student) $20.00 (public) (free tickets for MICA students and faculty)
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Baltimore Inner Harbor
101 President Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Deadline to make reservations is Tuesday, September 22, 2009. Guests reserve rooms and pay individually.
For Reservations and to receive the group rate
Book online at Marriott.com and use the following codes to receive the group rate:
- QNQN TRCTRCA - $119.00
- KING TRCTRCB - $99.00
Call toll free: 1-888-236-2427
Event Name is: TRANSFORMATIONS CONFERENCE - MICA
Block rooms are available Thursday, October 22; Friday, October 23; Saturday, October 24
- 1 King bed $99
- 2 Queen beds $119