December 1, 2016: Applications Due for Priority Scholarship Consideration
February 1, 2017: Registration Deadline and Deposits Due
March 1, 2017: Scholarship Deadline for International Study Abroad Grants for Eligible Students
2017 Travel Destinations and Dates
- Appalachian Trail: Nature and American Identity (May 31 - June 24) with Richard Barber and Tru Johnson
- Cuba: Ideology, Landscape, and Power (July 17 - August 10) with David Brooks and Sarah Doherty
- Hawai'i: Tracing Colonial and Contemporary Hawai'i (May 21 - June 18) with Christine Manganaro and Lauren Adams
- London: Illustration Past and Present (June 25 - July 16) with Rebecca Bradley and Sam Lacombe
- Paris: The City in Motion (July 10 - 31) with Laurence Arcadias
- South Korea: A Cultural Adventure ion the Soul of Korea (June 26 - July 21) with Fletcher Mackey and Charlie Hahn
- Umbria: Painting and Drawing in an Italian Hill Town (June 17 - July 9) with Ellen Burchenal, Howie Weiss, and Barry Nemett
- Venice: Venice, Then and Now (June 4 - 30) with Jennie Hirsh and Kerr Houston
Summer Travel Intensives are open to undergraduate and graduate students in all majors-18 years or older with a valid passport-who have completed at least one year of college. For all programs, credits can be applied to Studio Elective. For most programs, an additional 3 credits can be elected for Art History. For more information, or to inquire about scholarships, contact MICA Open Studies at email@example.com or410-225-2219.
This page was last updated on 10/14/2016.