facebook pixel

Students, staff & faculty can login to access personalized content.

Parent & Guardian Access is located here.

Please enter your login info

Forgot your password?

[Skip to Content]

On-Campus Employment


On-Campus Employment


You may apply for on-campus employment immediately after enrolling at MICA. All F-1 students are eligible.

Type of Work

Any on-campus job that is not Federal Work Study. Paychecks must be issued by MICA.

Amount of Work

You may work part time (20 hours per week or less) while school is in session, or any number of hours during vacation periods.


If you attend school full time and maintain your visa status, authorization for on-campus employment is included in your F-1 status. You do not need to seek authorization from the International Education office.

This page was last updated on 07/14/2016.