How can we assist you?
Need a Document?
Visit International Education during walk-in hours to request your document. You can collect your document two days later. Download request form here. Documents include:
- I-20 travel signature
- New I-20 (due to a lost I-20, change of major etc)
- Letter in support of your F-1 visa application
- Social Security number F-1 on-campus job verification form
Visit International Education during walk-in hours: Mon-Fri from 11:30-1:00 plus Tues from 3:00-4:00. Visit during walk-in hours if you need:
- Short meeting
- Answers to questions about
- F-1 visa
- practical information about life in the USA
- MICA campus resources
To schedule an appointment: email email@example.com or call 410-225-2243.
Appointments are useful for:
- Asking detailed questions
- Employment authorizations
- Help, guidance, or referrals