Developmental Focus: Discovery of Self and Grounding in a Major Area of Study
Students continue the development of the First Year Skills and learn to apply them as defined by their Major
• Students continue to practice self-managements skills, balancing course work and extra curricular activities and practice de-stressing techniques.
• Students work on collaborative projects within their major.
• Students continue to develop communication, presentation, reading, writing and study skills, as specific to their major discipline.
• Students are exposed to discipline-specific research tools.
• Students learn to apply digital programs applicable to their major.
• Students receive instruction about professional documentation, archiving and inventorying their work in a variety of visual media.
• Students develop an understanding of their abilities within their major and continue to achieve results progressively during the second year.