Saturday, April 26, 2014
12:00AM - 2:00AM
Buses depart Main Building at 11pm
Tickets are $20 and include two drink tickets, food, and transportation to & from the Inner Harbor. Each graduating senior is allowed to bring one guest (guest ticket is an additional $20). On board there will a photo booth and two dance floors, where you can celebrate your MICA voyage from first year MICA students to graduating seniors!
Seniors must be 18+ to attend and 21+ to drink. Guests must be 21 or 0lder to attend. ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A VALID U.S. DRIVERS LICENSE. INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST BRING PASSPORT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Proceeds from your tickets go to professional development for MICA students.
Seniors can purchase their tickets online with credit card or Flex. Tickets may also be purchased (credit card, Flex, or cash) at the following times & locations:
- Monday, March 3rd 10am-12pm @ Studio Center
- Wednesday, March 5th 11am-1pm @ Cafe Doris
- Thursday, March 6th 11am-1pm @ Station
- Monday, March 10th 10am-12pm @ Studio Center
- Wednesday, March 12th 11am-1pm @ Cafe Doris
- Thursday, March 13th 11am-1pm @ Station
- Monday, March 24th 4-6pm @ Brown Atrium